Lawyer for Slips and Falls at Nordstrom
Most people know Nordstrom as a leading fashion retailer of shoes, accessories, and clothing, but few associate this store with dangerous slip and fall incidents and devastating injuries. Yet, these types of accidents happen every year, leaving victims dealing with debilitating trauma, astronomical medical bills, and financial hardships that can impact them and their families.
For these reasons, if you sustained harm in a slip and fall accident at Nordstrom, consider reaching out to an experienced slip and fall attorney at The Levin Firm Personal Injury Lawyers. Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to handle these challenging legal claims and can assist you as you go after the compensation needed to take care of your losses and expenses that result from this accident.
How Can The Levin Firm Personal Injury Lawyers Help You After an Accident?
At The Levin Firm Personal Injury Lawyers, our team of lawyers ensure you receive the reliable legal representation and the services you require after a devastating accident. These legal professionals can also zealously advocate on your behalf while going after the best results we can get you.
Due to this effort, focus, and drive, we have obtained millions of dollars for our clients, represented countless individuals after an accident, and in the process, secured some top awards, including AVVO Clients’ Choice Personal Injury award, multiple Super Lawyers designations, and the Top 40 Under 40 award from The National Trial Lawyers.
Consequently, if you suffered harm in a slip and fall at Nordstrom, reach out to The Levin Firm Personal Injury Lawyers today for a free case evaluation. Our knowledgeable attorneys can meet with you at one of our conveniently located offices, or we can discuss your case over the phone or at a different location that works best for you.
How Do Slip and Fall Accidents Arise in Nordstrom?
Although Nordstrom slip and fall accidents can occur for many reasons, they typically occur because of:
- On-the-ground spills: Nordstrom stores usually have cafes, allowing shoppers to buy food and beverages. As a result, as these shoppers carry these food items around as they shop, they can spill the contents on the ground, contributing to a slip and fall accident.
- Not cleaning up after poor weather: If it is raining or snowing and workers at Nordstrom fail to clear the snow or de-ice the sidewalks, entrance ways, or parking lots, they can be responsible for the damages you incur from a slip and fall accident.
- Broken goods: If Nordstrom merchandise breaks, the pieces can be left on the ground and not cleaned up properly, creating dangerous obstacles for other shoppers.
- Falling merchandise: If clothes or other goods at Nordstrom have not been put away correctly, they can result in a tripping danger, leading to devastating injuries and other losses. These incidents can also result from open shoe boxes and other merchandise left in the aisle.
- Escalator issues: If a Nordstrom escalator malfunctions, it can contribute to dangerous slip and fall accidents.
- Wet areas: Other than the entrance and the area right outside the store, wet floors can also be present near the restroom or inside of it, which can lead to dangerous conditions that can cause a slip and fall.
- Carpeted areas: If a carpet is worn, frayed, uneven, or torn, it can lead to hazards that can result in slip and fall accidents. Uneven floor mats can also result in these falls if these mats are not taken care of in a timely manner.
However, this list does not represent every slip and fall accident that can occur at Nordstrom. That is why if you slipped and fell at Nordstrom and want to know whether you can pursue legal action and go after compensation for the harm you experienced, consider reaching out to a knowledgeable Nordstrom slip and fall attorney, like those from The Levin Firm Personal Injury Lawyers. These attorneys can review your accident, work out if you have a valid legal claim, and help you pursue maximum compensation.
Harm Resulting From a Nordstrom Slip and Fall
Slip and fall accidents can lead to countless injuries, varying in severity and type, depending on the facts of the accident.
However, some of the more frequent injuries that result from these incidents include:
Taking Action After a Nordstrom Slip and Fall Accident
As a victim of a Nordstrom slip and fall, there are certain things you can do to help protect not only your health and safety but your legal rights. That is why following one of these accidents, it may be a good idea to take the following actions:
Take Pictures of What Happened
If you can, try to take as many photos as you can of the accident, including pictures of injuries you can see, the dangerous condition that caused the accident, and anything else that can help paint a picture of what happened.
Provide an Official Report to the Nordstrom Manager
Make sure you file an official report with Nordstrom’s manager so that there is a record of the incident. In addition, make sure this report is detailed, as it can help in instances where the other side tries to deny fault. Plus, do not forget to ask for a copy of this report for your records.
Check for Witnesses at the Scene
See if there were individuals who saw the slip and fall accident and get their personal details. These witnesses can provide testimony that can help substantiate your case, as well as offer further information regarding the incident to your attorney, who can use these details to prepare a solid legal claim.
Visit a Doctor
If the injuries are severe, call or have another person from the scene contact first responders to get immediate medical attention. However, even if your injuries appear to be minor after the slip and fall, you should still get to a doctor to check for internal injuries. These doctors can also prepare a medical report detailing the severity of these injuries and providing proof of a connection between the Nordstrom slip and fall accident and the harm you suffered.
Give This Evidence To Your Attorney
When you meet with your slip and fall attorney, make sure you bring all of this evidence with you, including the police and medical reports, the photos and videos you have of the incident, a copy of the report you filed with Nordstrom’s manager, and any correspondence you have regarding this incident.
Your attorney can use this information to create a compelling legal case on your behalf, which can help you go after the outcome you both want and need.
Contact The Levin Firm Personal Injury Lawyers Today For a Free Case Evaluation After Your Nordstrom Slip and Fall
If you suffered harm in a Nordstrom slip and fall accident, you have enough to worry about without stressing about how you are going to do to prove fault, secure the evidence you need to show what happened, and create compelling arguments to establish who was responsible for your injuries.
Thankfully, with The Levin Firm Personal Injury Lawyers, you will not have to take on this legal battle alone. With these attorneys on your side, you can have a skilled and experienced slip and fall attorney fighting for you and going after the justice you deserve.
In fact, once hired, our attorneys can:
- Review the facts of your accident, determine whether you can pursue legal action, and figure out what legal options you have.
- Investigate the circumstances of your Nordstrom slip and fall, and obtain the documents, pictures, and other evidence that can help validate your case.
- Bring in experts to corroborate your legal claim, including doctors, slip and fall specialists, and financial specialists to prove the extent of your damages.
- Take on the settlement negotiations and fight for an amount that is fair to you for everything you have gone through.
- Go after maximum financial damages by heading to trial if the other side is not willing to provide you with a suitable settlement amount.
If you or a family member sustained injuries in a slip and fall accident at Nordstrom, contact The Levin Firm Personal Injury Lawyers today at (215) 825-5183 for your free case consultation and learn more about how these experienced attorneys can help you fight for justice.