ABOUT OUR FIRM
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Michigan State University with a BA in Finance and a BS in Economics
- Temple University’s James E. Beasley School of Law
- AJ interned for the Honorable Charles J. Cunningham III of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
- He served as a liaison for the Federal Reentry Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, a supervised release program for violent criminal offenders, under the Honorable Timothy R. Rice.
- Interned for CitiBank, where he investigated fair lending and lender discrimination issues for Citibank’s in house counsel.