The Levin Firm To Offer Bi-Yearly $1000 Scholarships
At The Levin Firm, our Philadelphia car accident attorneys value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a bi-yearly $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited United States college or graduate school in the near future.
In order to apply for the Spring 2019 scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), a total of 4,976 motorcyclists died in crashes in 2016. Motorcycle deaths accounted for 13 percent of all motor vehicle crash deaths in 2016 and were more than double the number of motorcyclist deaths in 1997. What can motorcyclists, and car drivers, as well, do to help prevent the loss of lives of on our roads?
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by February 15th, 2019 9 AM EST.
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com in word format (.doc / .docx), links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
- Use of proper citations
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs. The winner of the Fall 2018 scholarship will be announced by March 1st, 2019. To contact The Levin Firm, call us today at (215) 825-5183.
You can see our list of previous winners here!