Personal injury is the area of law that gives injured victims of accidents the right to recover for their injury-related losses from any negligent parties. Personal injury matters may arise from a wide variety of circumstances ranging from an auto accident to a slip and fall accident to a violent act. If you have suffered a personal injury due to the fault of another party, you should always contact an experienced attorney for assistance as soon as possible. The following are some helpful resources regarding personal injury cases.
(1) Traffic-Related Accidents – Personal injury cases often involve some type of traffic-related accident, including auto accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accident, commercial truck accidents, and more.
(2) Product Liability – Explanation of the area of law that involves personal injury caused by defective or hazardous products that were negligently sold by manufacturers.
(3) Premises Liability – Information regarding the area of law regarding personal injury caused by dangerous condition or hazards that existed on someone else’s property due to a negligent property owner.
(4) Medical Malpractice – Explanation of the legal concepts involved in personal injury cases arising from negligent acts or omissions of medical professionals, including birth injuries, failure to diagnose, and more.
(5) Nursing Home Abuse – Information from the National Center on Elder Abuse on nursing home abuse, neglect, and more.
(1) Traumatic Brain Injury – Information from the Mayo Clinic regarding common causes, symptoms, and treatment of traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
(2) Spinal Cord Injury – Information provided by the National Institute of Health (NIH) regarding spinal cord injuries, which can often result in paralysis.
(3) Burns – Wikipedia page regarding various types of burns, common causes, common treatments, and the effects of this type of injury.
(4) Broken Bones – Information from the National Institute of Health (NIH) regarding fractured and broken bones, common treatments, and effects on victims.
(1) The Levin Firm – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania law firm assisting clients in a number of personal injury matters, including cases arising from auto accidents, truck accidents, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice, and much more.
(1) Dolman Law Group – Experienced team of legal professionals handling a wide variety of personal injury cases in Clearwater, Florida.
(2) Stewart J. Guss – Experienced personal injury attorney helping injured clients in Houston, Texas.
(3) Ehline Law Firm PC – Decorated personal injury attorneys who have consistently delivered above average legal representation for the people of California.
(4) Steven M. Sweat, APC – Over 40 years of combined experience helping those in Los Angeles, California.
(1) Insurance Law Help – Developed by consumer friendly personal injury attorneys from across the U.S. in order to accumulate and provide helpful information regarding the legal aspects of insurance.
(1) NAPIL – The National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
(2) The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers is a member-driven organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers.
Motorcycle accidents are among the deadliest on our roads. As such, it’s imperative that you make safety your top concern every time you ride. Choosing a bike that’s not only right for you but that’s …April 16, 2018
Nearly any kind of storm can cause the roads to become treacherous and slippery – or even to become impassible. Dangerous accidents become more likely when temperatures drop and roads ice over. When winds are …April 13, 2018
Car accidents are dangerous and frightening. If another driver’s negligence has left you injured, it can be devastating. It’s important to remember, however, that no matter how difficult your situation seems, you have rights. Knowing …view more