Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer / John Mattiacci
Attorney John Mattiacci
John Mattiacci is an attorney of counsel to the firm. John has represented injured clients for fifteen years. He has recovered tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdict for his clients in personal injury cases across Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Fewer than 1% of all attorneys in the United States are members. Membership for these professional groups is limited to lawyers who have recovered million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients. John has also been recognized as a Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers and Philadelphia Magazine. This is an honor granted to fewer than 2.5% of the attorneys in the state. John was also nominated by other attorneys and judges to receive a “AV Pre-Eminent” rating through the Martindale-Hubbell peer review process. This is the highest possible rating. A “Pre-eminent” rating is a testament to the fact that John’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
John takes a very personal approach to representing his clients. He strives to develop a strong relationship with each client. He makes every effort to give each client the attention and care they deserve. He knows that clients should not feel like numbers, but like family. This attention involves keeping clients updated on their cases, answering questions promptly, and taking the time to explain each step of the legal process. He is a tireless advocate that enjoys fighting tooth and nail for his clients against large insurance companies.
Our clients, who often come to us in some of the most difficult times in their lives, need help. John take great enjoyment in providing that help and in using his skills and work ethic to obtain the best possible recovery for each of his clients.
- Temple University School of Law (J.D. 2002)
- Dickinson College (B.S. 1998)
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- AV Pre-eminent rating the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Process
- Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Associations
- American Association for Justice (Formerly American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Selected as a “Pennsylvania Rising Star” by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine
- Victor A. Jaczun Award for Outstanding Trial Advocacy
- National Champion of the American Association for Justice’s (AAJ) Trial Advocacy Competition
- Two-time Regional
- Champion of AAJ’s Trial Advocacy Competition
- Champion of Quinnipiac University School of Law’s
- Northeast Regional Criminal Justice Advocacy Competition